Home - Monuments - The Church of St. Lucia and St. Euplio Vai alla versione italiana Sunday 18 March 2018 6:52

Condividi Facebook Google+ Twitter LinkedIn

Church of St. Lucia and St. Euplio

Church of St. Lucia
By the will of the Parish Priest Fr Michael Cogliani, was inaugurated in 1980, in the hamlet Molini, the Church of St. Lucia and S. Euplio.
After nearly 25 years of pastoral work in a prefab, in 2004, thanks to the contribution of the devotees, is started the construction of the new building, which has not yet completed.
Recently, on the bell tower was placed a bell of 1823 offered by Pastor Don Michele Cogliani while, the spiral staircase wrought iron brings to the bell tower, was built by the company La Forge of Vallata.
St. Lucia is celebrated on August 13 of each year with great participation of devotees.
Church of St. Lucia
In 2012, during the celebrations, was positioned the dome for the bell tower.

Church of St. Lucia

Copyright 2001-2015 - All rights reserved
Credits | Contact | Copyright | Privacy Policy

Latest updates
Demografic statistics 30/01/2018
Event 26/12/2017
News 14/10/2017
Remember when 18/07/2017

Valid HTML 4.01 Strict
CSS Valido!