Trevico
Home - Monuments - The Church of St. Rocco Vai alla versione italiana Sunday 14 July 2024 6:00


Condividi Facebook Google+ Twitter LinkedIn

The Church of St. Rocco

The Church of St. Rocco In 1855, the family Gallicchio of Vallata built the Church of St. Rocco in the square Garibaldi, in front of Port'Alba and therefore, outside the city walls. In it, the same family was celebrating Mass every day.
Restored after the serious damage of the earthquake of 1980, was inaugurated in 1986. In the Church sits the statue of San Rocco, depicted with a dog at his feet and celebrated on the last Sunday of September.
Facing the Church is a stone cross of 1618.


Stone cross

Copyright 2001-2023 Trevico.net - All rights reserved
Contact | Copyright | Privacy Policy


Latest updates
Event 18/05/2023
News 17/05/2023
Demografic statistics 31/07/2022


Valid HTML 4.01 Strict
CSS Valido!